The Kiwanis Room...
Welcoming - easy to use - a great off site location in a community setting.
- Wireless Internet Service
- Multimedia Presentation System
- Sound System with Microphone
- Theater 92 seats
- Classroom 40-50 seats
- Boardroom 30-40 seats
From wedding receptions & other family gatherings to holiday or cultural celebrations, fund raisers & special events - the warm inviting atmosphere of the Kiwanis Room - with its curved wall of bay windows overlooking McGibbon Park, is a perfect location for groups wanting to bring in their own party, including spirits. *
* To serve spirits, a one time liquor license can be applied for, through the AGCO - we'll help you get started!
Equipment & Facilities:
- Table service with fine linens for up to 75 people
- Attached special events kitchen service with bar & dishwasher
- Weekday mornings, afternoons & evenings a per use rate of $50 can be applied to the benefit of renters.
- Weekends & holidays - hourly rate ONLY
- $5 minimum or $20 maximum kitchen charges according to level of use
- 48 hour advanced notice is required
Need more information?
Call Admin at 519-344-5543
or email firstname.lastname@example.org